Eco-friendly wedding stationery is wedding stationery that is produced with environmentally friendly papers, materials and practices. At Paperchain making all of our wedding stationery eco-friendly is extremely important to us. Our goal is to keep the environmental impact of the wedding stationery to a minimum by using materials that are renewable, recyclable, or biodegradable. Here are some of the practices we use to ensure all of our wedding stationery is with eco-friendly. We only ever use one of the three paper types below:
- Recycled Paper: Many of our collections are made from recycled paper. This helps reduce the demand for new paper production and also minimises the environmental impact associated with logging and manufacturing.
- Tree-Free Paper: One of our main type of paper sources is an alternative to traditional paper made from trees. These are paper made from bamboo, cotton, or other plant fibers. These materials often require less water and fewer chemicals to produce and plants such as bamboo are extremely fast growing.
- FSC-Certified Paper: The final type of paper we use is paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). FSC certification ensures that this paper comes from responsibly managed forests, promoting sustainable forestry practices.
- Minimalist Designs: We purposely design simple and minimalist designs to reduce the amount of ink used.
- Eco-friendly Packaging: We always ensure that all wedding stationery is packaged in recycled or reused boxes. Any plastic packaging materials such as bubble wrap or air cushions will only ever be used if they are being ‘reused’. We have sourced vegan, eco friendly paper packing tape that can be recycled. No need for removal before adding to your recycling bin.
By choosing Paperchain Wedding Stationery you can contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally conscious wedding. Remember that small choices can collectively make a real positive impact on our planet